Saturday, June 22, 2013

OOTD & FOTD

Outfit of the Day


Even jean shorts and a pair of chucks can look put together with a cute crop top with an eye-catching design. This is a good beachy outfit. Though, you would probably want to switch the chucks for some sandals. Unless you're like me and have some type of weird aversion to sandals, chucks at the beach are fine. I've done it plenty. Yes, I know my chucks are dirty, but for some reason, I like 'em that way. Whenever I get a new pair, I go out of my way to dirty 'em up. I obviously need to even out my tan as well. I digress. 

Anyway, my top is from Nordstrom's new "Savvy" section, my jean shorts are from American Eagle, and my chucks... well, you can get them pretty much anywhere.  

Similar Styles:

Face of the Day



Products Used:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20
Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer (under eyes)
Maybelling Fit Me Concealer (on redness)
Elf Eyebrow Kit
Elf Eyebrow Gel
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Skimp (over lid and brow bone)
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Luster Blush
Dior Amber Diamond
Clinique Black Honey
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Happy Summer!
-Erica






No comments:

Post a Comment