Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Romper/Playsuit

Topshop Monochrome Floral Playsuit


What would spring and summer be without floral patterns? That was a rhetorical question. You can't go wrong with florals during this time of year. Also in-trend right now is monochrome, in other words, black and white patterns. So here you go, two in one! 

I usually don't go for playsuits/rompers, but I couldn't resist this one. I physically couldn't resist it; I got stuck in it while trying it on in my local Topshop. They had to cut me out because the zipper had broken! Despite this incident, I ordered it online. And I am so glad I did. I mean... look at it! Though I will say things get difficult in the restroom. I'm even thinking of getting it turned into a dress! We'll see... 

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled (ew, imagine...) for similar looks when out shopping, and check out the ones below!

Buy the one pictured above:

Buy similar ones below:
Lace York Romper  (on sale!)







No comments:

Post a Comment