Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rock Her Style: Demi Lovato - Part 2


If you missed my last post, let me tell you that I am a major Demi Lovato fan. Here, I'm recreating some of her looks with clothes from my own wardrobe. You can get Demi's style with just some improvisation! If you want to see my previous post, click here



Here, Demi was looking happy and fresh-faced, wearing all black and beige with gold accessories. I'm wearing a scarf from Target, a beige jacket and black cami from Forever21, black skinnies from Urban Outfitters, and some heels from DSW. 

Similar Styles:



This has to be one of my favorite Demi outfits ever. She looks very put together and stylish, yet the outfit still has a natural feel to it. 

I'm wearing a chambray shirt from JCrew, a white tank, a black high-low skirt from Target, and Jeffrey Campbell wedges. I'm actually thinking of selling my wedges online because honestly, I can't walk in them! I'm sure someone who is more skilled at walking in heels would appreciate them more. 

Similar Styles: 
Chambray Shirt (my exact!)
Jeffrey Campbell Darian Wedge (Demi and my exact!)



Here, Demi has a definite bohemian feel with a maxi skirt and loose sweater. I'm wearing a maxi skirt from Brandy Melville, a bralette from Tilly's, a hat from Forever21 and a sweater from Urban Outfitters. 

Similar Styles:
Bralette (my exact!)



Here, Demi has her classic and casual rocker look. Only a rock star has the authority to wear sunglasses at night, right? Demi is wearing all black: leather shorts, t-shirt, hat and jean vest.  Though her shoes are a pop of brown that does seem to match her hair color. 

I'm wearing a jean vest from Forever21, which I actually studded myself. I bought the studs from this website. Check it out if you have an urge to stud anything and everything. I'm also wearing my beloved Taking Back Sunday shirt, pleather shorts from Zara, and my Jeffrey Campbell 8th Street boots. 

Similar Styles:
Sober is Sexy Tee (Demi's Exact)



I love when Demi glams up a band tee. If you've seen some of my previous posts, you'll know I love my band shirts. Though, here, I decided to glam up a Dumbledore's Army Tee. Yup, that's right, a Harry Potter shirt. I'm wearing a jacket over that from BCBG, black skinnies from Urban Outfitters, a spiked necklace from Forever21 and heels from DSW. 

Similar Styles:

Stay Strong, 
and with the recent events, keep Demi in your prayers,
-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment