Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation

When I first saw the new Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation sitting right next to my favorite Stay Matte Powder in CVS, I knew I couldn't leave it behind. 


I thought, "Maybe this could end my search for the perfect foundation!" Which, to be honest, is pretty much my thought before buying any foundation, but this one claimed to have "lightweight shine control." With my oily t-zone, that's exactly what I need. 



The foundation blends easily and is fairly lightweight for a mousse foundation. The finish is matte, but not too matte, if you know what I mean. It definitely doesn't leave you looking like the life has been sucked out of you. It's definitely not the most natural looking foundation either though. 


I wore it to work on full days, and it did seem to control my oil. After 7 hours of work, all I could see was a bit of oil on my nose. Most foundations leave me with a lot more oil than that. 

The only problem I really have with this foundation is that it transfers very easily. If anything touches my face, it ends up with foundation on it. 

If you want to see the product in action, check out my review & demo video below!



-Erica




No comments:

Post a Comment