Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Foundation Routine: Longwearing, Flawless Finish

Hey, everyone! So as you may know, I have been on the search for the perfect foundation for as long as I can remember. I have oily skin, which makes it hard to find a good long wearing foundation. The fact that I hate touching up makeup throughout the day makes this even worse. 

Over the past few months, I had been wearing the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. It is definitely the most long wearing foundation I have ever tried. However, it just did not provide the flawless finish that I wanted. 

I had always loved the finish of Nars Sheer Glow, but it just never lasted very long throughout the day with my oily skin. 

But one day, I had an idea. Why not try mixing the two foundations? I thought it could create my perfect foundation: long wearing with a beautiful, glowing finish. And it turned out that I was on to something. 

But I will say, there is a technique to the application. Watch my new video to see how I get my long wearing, flawless finish! 


Enjoy!
-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment