Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Review: Anthony Instant Fix Oil Control


I picked up this Anthony Logistics for Men Instant Fix Oil Control as a point perk at Sephora a couple weeks ago. In the moment, I didn't realize that this was a product for men. All I saw was OIL CONTROL and I was like YES I NEED THAT. 

Anyhow, after realizing this, I went on the interwebs and searched for reviews of the product. I found that a lot of women had actually come across the product the same way I did and gave it a shot anyway. So I decided to do the same. Let me tell you, I am sure glad I did! 

I don't know if men's products tend to be more potent or what, but this is definitely one of the only products I have ever used to actually tone done my oil throughout the day. 

I have really oily skin to where after a few hours, my foundation starts to separate and become blotchy, no matter the foundation I use. Gross, I know. But with this, I can just blot my skin about mid-way through the day, and my foundation still looks good and put together at the end of the day. 


The product looks like a white cream and has a gel texture. It does have a bit of a citrus scent, which might turn some people off of this product. I find the scent quite refreshing though. 


The Anthony Logistics for Men Instant Fix Oil Control goes for about $28 dollars. It may seem like a bit much, but if you struggle with oil control, this is definitely a great product to try out. Once I finish this sample, I'm going right out and purchasing the full size!

Have any other oil control recommendations? Let me know in the comments!
- Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment