Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skincare Line

Hi, Everyone!

So after a bit of a domino effect, I've acquired a majority of The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skincare line. What can I say? Every product I tried just left me wanting to try the other products!

The line is all suitable for blemished skin, so if you are acne prone like myself, you definitely want to check out this line. After trying so many different skincare systems, I'm glad to have found one that works well for me. 

Below you can watch my latest video reviewing each item: the cool and creamy face wash, toner, skin clearing lotion, primer, and face mask. 


I know I have most of the products, but if any of you have tried any of the other products, let me know what you think of them! I'm always ready for more, especially from this amazing line!

Happy face clearing!
- Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment